12 Oct Spooky Pancakes
2 cups spelt four
2/3 cups rolled oats
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 ¾ + 1 tablespoons almond milk
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix dry ingredients well together.
2. Combine wet ingredients separately making sure the egg is mixed thoroughly.
3. Add the wet ingredients slowly to the dry ingredients and mix until the big lumps are gone.
4. Heat a medium sized non-stick skillet over medium high heat, once the pan is hot, add 1 teaspoon Earth Balance.
5. Add a ladle of pancake batter, wait until the bottom is lightly browned and flip.
6. Channel your spookiest self and decorate these healthy pancakes with berries and nuts to make all kinds of fun spooky, Halloweeny designs!
(Watch our Spooky Pancake video here to see what The Cooking Doc did!)