On November 1, 2021, Carolina Nephrology will be converting our current electronic medical record system to EPIC. This transition will allow us to share your medical information with your other healthcare providers that are also using the EPIC platform for their electronic medical records.
As of November 1, 2021, our patient portal will change from FollowMyHealth to My Chart. Unfortunately, the information you currently see on FollowMyHealth will not transfer over to My Chart. However, you will still have access to FollowMyHealth.
As part of this transition, we will need you to bring the following items to your visit.
1) A valid picture ID (Driver’s License or Passport will be acceptable)
2) Current Insurance Card(s)
3) Signed Consent to Evaluate and Treat (Download Forms Below)
4) Signed Release of Information (Download Forms Below)
5) Signed Notice of Privacy Practices (Download Forms Below)
6) Signed Financial Responsibility Form (Download Forms Below)
Please have these forms signed and ready when you come into the office to help reduce congestion at check in.
When you come in for your visit, we ask for your patience as you may experience longer wait times while our staff, providers and patients are acclimating to our new workflows.
Thank you for your understanding during this transition.