27 Apr Egg Cup with Red Pepper, Spinach & Artichoke Hearts
Nonstick cooking spray
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
5 large eggs and 5 large egg whites
1 Tablespoon hot sauce
1 cup diced bell pepper, red or green
1 cup (lightly packed) raw spinach, chopped
½ cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
1 Cup Daiya Cheddar Cheese shredded
Fresh strawberries and blueberries
1. Preheat Oven to 350
2. Grease muffin tins with nonstick spray
3. Mix green pepper, spinach, and artichoke heart in a bowl and divide evenly into 12 muffin tins.
4. Whisk together the eggs, egg whites, hot sauce, almond milk and pour evenly into the muffin tins, over the vegetable mix.
5. Top each muffin with a pinch of cheese
6. Bake 15-20 minutes until the eggs are cooked through
7. Serve immediately with fresh berries or refrigerate for 2-3 days.